Advanex Americas Inc.’s management team and employees are continuously working as a team to improve product quality and efficiency through our operations. Quality control is not limited to just inspecting products, but a total quality control system from climate controls to dimensional, performance, reliability, sustainability and appearance characteristics.
Although Advanex Americas is determined to building quality into each process and activity to ensure quality is inherent, to guarantee excellent quality output we offer a total quality control system that utilizes the best Industry Quality Standards for acceptance (AQL).
Advanex Americas’s quality control goals and objectives are focused on ensuring 100% quality containment through 1st Article/Set Up inspections, In-process Statistical Process Controls, Gage Studies, Final Inspections, Product and Process Audits as well as many other best quality management tools and techniques.
Advanex Americas’s Quality Control Capabilities are (not limited to):
- Dimensional Inspection: Mechanical, Optical, Scope, Attribute or Variable, etc
- Performance / Load Inspection: Small and Large Compression
- Performance / Life Cycle Testing: Compression, Torque, etc
- Laser 100% 2 dimension Pin Inspection
- Strength / Hardness Testing
- Corrosion Resistance Testing
- Surface / Fracture Inspection
- Appearance Verification
As an ISO/TS 16949 Certified company, all of our inspection and testing processes have been 3rd party audited and verified by Automotive Registered Auditors that represent the International Automotive task Force (IATF) and the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB).
Advanex Americas’s quality control and assurance processes are customer driven to ensure our customer’s specific needs are met. This means we can offer a limitless selection of qualification documentation based on your specific needs, such as:
- Statistical Process Control records
- Certificate of Conformance / Assurance
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) documentation
- Gage R&R Reports
- Inspection and Testing Reports
- Corrosion, Cycle and other Performance Testing Reports
- Tailored Bar Code Applications
Whether internally, or through our Global Partners, all of our testing is based upon industry approved testing procedures and methods and traceable to industry / certified standards. Advanex Americas can provide quality control and assurance records tailored to your specific industry needs. We have extensive experience with a wide variety of industry quality documentation for the automotive, medical, aerospace, commercial/industrial, electronics, as well as many more.
Contact our quality assurance manager or our national sales manager directly if you have any questions, as we will be happy to assist you in determining your quality control needs.